For 2018 I have been selected to be a Le Col Influencer.
Le Col are a well established British based brand, founded by ex-pro and GB rider Yanto Barker in 2009. They strive to create top of the range, performance based cycling apparel. I am incredibly honoured to be able to use it as training kit for this season and I received my kit drop this morning, containing:
- HC Clima Jersey Nero – Developed using a new improved lightweight fabric to give a luxury feel for high intensity climbing efforts. Perfect for my year away in France!
- Pro Bib Shorts Nero – Le Col’s fasted pro shorts. Proven in the pro peloton, designed to give the best performance without foregoing comfort
- Therma Gilet Nero – A revolutionary weatherproof gilet designed for training or racing in changeable conditions. Perfect for keeping warm on descents!
- Neck Warmer Navy – A buff with a lycra outer and fleece lined inner for maximum warmth. If you know me, you know I never leave the house without a buff!
- Cap Nero – An essential bit of kit for every cyclist. Whether it’s keeping spray off your face or looking good outside a cafe, always carry a cap with you!
Look out for reviews of these bits of kit and any more I get to test out through out the year! Go check out the full range here
To see my other sponsors for the 2018 season click here